During this round of funding, ReverseLogix was able to raise a total of $20 million. This is a significant investment in the company, which aims to help companies to manage returns, repairs and after-sales care.
Software for managing returns, repairs and after-sales care
Using an automated software solution for managing returns, repairs and after-sales care is an effective and cost effective way to keep your customers happy. The software allows you to manage all your customer interactions with the same centralised interface, making it easy to keep an eye on your customer base.
- There are a number of solutions out there, but not all of them are made equal
- For example, RMA PORTAL, a web based solution for managing and tracking returns, repairs and after-sales care, is a one stop shop for your return management needs
- It enables you to easily track and trace your customers’ return journey, including the best time to contact them and the best way to return their purchases.
- The software is easy to configure and can be accessed via a browser, mobile or desktop app.
- RMA PORTAL offers features such as an RMA portal, a customer portal, customer notifications, and a configurable return management system.
- The software is also integrated with other supply chain management tools such as ERP, CRM, EDI, and warehouse management systems, providing a holistic view of your customers’ needs. With RMA PORTAL, you’ll always be on the right track.
The software is an intelligent solution for any organisation that has a plethora of customers requiring returns, repairs and after-sales care services. Whether you’re a large corporation or a small start-up, RMA PORTAL can help you deliver the best return on investment for your customers. The software is also capable of delivering self-service features through web apps or self-service kiosks.
Raise $20 million in Series A funding
Founded in 2012 by Gaurav Saran, ReverseLogix Corp is a leading cloud-based reverse logistics platform that automates the reverse logistics process for ecommerce brands, manufacturers, third party logistics providers, and other enterprises. The company helps businesses recover inventory, manage repairs, and increase visibility of the reverse-logistic life-cycle. Its customers include large retailers such as Amazon and Walmart, as well as retail chains like Best Buy, Samsonite, and Tumi.
- ResverLogix Corp
It is headquartered in Burlingame, California, and serves a wide range of industries, including eCommerce, manufacturing, and 3rd party logistics. The company provides a proprietary cloud-based Returns Management System that automates the reverse logistics process. The system helps e-commerce companies manage returns, while manufacturers and manufacturers’ third-party logistics providers can also manage repairs and customer care. Its platform helps companies calculate ROI, optimise processes, and increase visibility of the reverse logistics process.
- ReverseLogix enables companies to increase profitability and improve cash flow.
The software is modular and can be integrated with existing enterprise applications. It provides a full-featured dashboard and analytics to track and measure data. Customers can also expect a 15-25% increase in customer satisfaction.
The company has 35 employees, and hopes to reach 50 employees by the end of the year. Several companies, including Walmart and Best Buy, use the platform to manage returns. ReverseLogix also has partnerships with Overhaul, Tumi, Peak Performance, Salomon, and Wilson. It was recently named a Cool Vendor in Logistics and Fulfilment Technology by Gartner.
The ReverseLogix team is led by CEO Gaurav Saran. He has more than 20 years of experience in the logistics and software industries. He has a 90% approval rating. ReverseLogix helps businesses manage the reverse logistics process to increase profitability and minimise environmental impacts.
- Donde McLaughlin has over Kazeon, EMC, and Imanis Data, Inc. He founded an enterprise data management company that uses machine learning to help companies manage their data.
- ReverseLogix is the market leader in returns management software. The company has partnerships with big brands, and aims to increase profitability and improve cash flow. The company also offers a modular SaaS platform that helps companies manage the reverse logistics process. The platform has been adopted by e-commerce companies such as Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy.
- Visibility and Flexibility.
The ReverseLogix team believes in visibility and flexibility. The company believes that its customers are best served when they can focus on their core business while having the ability to add value to the end customer. The company has grown its customer count by 48% last year, and plans to continue growing its staff. It will use the new funding to expand its product offerings and enhance its operations.
The ReverseLogix team has a strong connection with its partners, and will continue to expand their reach globally. In addition, they believe in minimising costs and maximising customer satisfaction.
Featured image courtesy of ReverseLogix
Having recently landed a $20 million round of venture capital funding from Cambridge Capital, ReverseLogix is ostensibly a tech startup that’s been around for over six years. The company specialises in automated reverse logistics for ecommerce brands, manufacturers and third-party logistics providers. The company intends to use the funds to expand its suite of products and services. Its customer base includes some of the largest brands in the world, including Microsoft, Boeing, Microsoft and Oracle. With a slew of VC money in the bank, the company is ostensibly on its way to becoming a unicorn in its own right.
The company has been a relative underdog in the reverse logistics game, but its savvy leadership has had the foresight to invest in the right technologies. As a result, ReverseLogix has garnered a reputation for delivering the goods on time and on budget. As the company’s chief executive, Gaurav Saran is a true entrepreneur who exemplifies the ethos of the aforementioned exec. As a result, the company is now in the enviable position of being able to implement a best-in-class reverse logistics plan on a national scale. ReverseLogix’s product line consists of a few core components, including a cloud-based software platform, a suite of end-to-end reverse logistics solutions and a growing partner network of nearly a dozen leading reverse logistics companies.
VC funds have been making direct investments in startup companies for decades. However, the recent past has seen an explosion of large venture rounds. Many of these rounds are taking place in emerging markets. These markets offer new opportunities. But investing in these promising start-ups requires real expertise.
In the early stage technology VC space, previous fund performance is an important indicator of future fund performance. To be successful, a VC must invest in at least one of 100 companies, and more than half of those will be total losses.