Having an online rental site is a great way to get your property out there to potential tenants. A site like HousingAnywhere allows you to put your properties on the market for rent, and you can easily get in touch with people who are looking for a place to rent. The site also lets you get information on rents in different areas, which can help you make the right decision when renting.
Rental accommodation marketplace for young professionals and international students
Founded in 2009:
- HousingAnywhere has become Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace for young professionals and international students. The company has over 60,000 properties available for rent, and has 140 employees across Europe. Currently,
- HousingAnywhere operates in 32 key cities across Europe, including Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan, Stockholm, and Vienna.
- They also provide a dedicated payment system. This system lets users enter long-term rental agreements with landlords, and offers direct API integrations.
HousingAnywhere is a rental accommodation marketplace that provides tenants with a variety of different types of properties. They range. The company has more than eight million users in over 60 countries, and claims to be a complete property management platform. They provide a dedicated payment system, a full-service marketing platform, and a full-service accounting tool. They have also acquired Kamernet, a classifieds website in the Netherlands. They currently have a 93% approval rating from their users.
- As part of the Series C round, HousingAnywhere will use the funds to expand its marketplace in Europe.
- They will also invest the funds to launch a self-service developer portal and expand their engineering team. They will also work to develop direct integrations with loan servicers, and will offer instant production keys.
- They believe their valuation ranges from $10 million to $15 million. They are currently focusing on 32 key cities across Europe, and plan to expand to 17 more Focus Cities in the next few months.
- They have already secured funding over the past year, including a $6.7 million Series A round led by Paradigm, and a $1.5 million round with henQ Capital and Real Web.
- The company plans to continue to expand to 17 more Focus Cities in Europe, while also launching a new software tool for transaction processes.
Platform that facilitates a conversation between owner and tenant for HousingAnywhere
Founded in 2007:
HousingAnywhere is a leading online rental accommodation platform that provides housing solutions for renters in hundreds of cities across the world. It is the largest such marketplace in Europe and claims to have over 10 million unique visitors per year. Its primary focus is on young professionals and international students.
The company claims to offer the best of both worlds by allowing renters and landlords to interact in an easy, transparent and efficient way. It also provides online payment solutions for renters and property managers. It has a wide range of accommodation for rent, including studios, houses, apartments, flats, and rooms. It also provides a unique online booking and payment system, making the entire process easier for landlords and tenants. Currently, the company employs 140 people in Europe. In addition, it has a dedicated subdomain for users who have questions or issues.
- In addition to its online booking and payment services:
HousingAnywhere offers a variety of other features. For example, it holds rent money for up to 48 hours, releasing it to the landlord once the property is in tip top condition. The company also claims to have the largest selection of accommodation in the country, with a total of more than 60,000 properties.
- It has been in business for more than five years and plans to expand to 17 more Focus Cities in Europe:.
In addition, it recently announced the acquisition of Kamernet, a Dutch classifieds website. It will soon be adding new features and functionalities to its offerings, including a more detailed About Us section, an About Us blog, and an About Us mobile app.
During the past year, HousingAnywhere, a rental accommodation marketplace, secured EUR 24 million in Series C financing. The funds will be used to expand the company’s European business and continue to develop its technology platform. Its current focus is on 32 key cities across Europe. Having started as a payments service, it is now focused on becoming a full-service property management platform.