Fishing Enthusiasts Using the Fishbrain app for iOS and Android, you can track and monitor endangered species of animals in your area for Fishing Enthusiasts. The app also features a free, machine learning-based model that helps you predict when a species is endangered. You can also use the app to make donations to support conservation efforts for Fishing Enthusiasts.
Funding round over world-class brands for Fishbrain – A Social Network For Fishing Enthusiasts.
Using an interactive map, Fishbrain lets anglers find their best fishing spots. They can also post photos and videos and track the status of endangered species. It also has a shop where users can buy fishing gear from over 300 world-class brands.
- The app also enables users to track upcoming tides and bait recommendations:
- It is free to download on iOS and Android.
- It also offers an interactive map that shows where others have caught fish.
- In addition, users can log their catches and feed the data into a machine learning model that allows them to track their population.
- Fishbrain has also partnered with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, Florida Wildlife Commission, and the Recreational Boating and Fishing Federation, a nonprofit organisation focused on increasing participation in angling.
Fishbrain has already raised $28 million, and will use the additional capital to increase its staff, strengthen its sales and product marketing teams, and expand its global reach. It will also continue to build its leading digital platform for sport fishing. It has already secured funding from Northzone and Industrifonden, as well as SoftBank Ventures Korea.
- The app has 12 million users worldwide.
Fishbrain also offers a premium version, starting at $5.99 a month, that includes features such as forecasts, bait recommendations, and Fish Species Recognition. It also has a pro ambassador program, where users can watch videos and receive tips from the pro ambassadors. It is also the official mobile platform of the Recreational Boating & Fishing Federation, the largest organisation of its kind in the United States. It has also partnered with C-Map to provide depth maps.
- Fishbrain is a mobile app that helps anglers find the best spots for fishing.
- The app allows users to log their catches and feed the data into its machine learning model.
- It also has a community where users can share their experiences.
- It is also an online shop where users can purchase fishing gear from over 300 world-class brands.
- Fishbrain is the leader in the emerging digital fishing industry. The company has received numerous investments, including a $450 million investment from SoftBank Vision Fund II.
Tracking endangered species of wild animals for Fishing Enthusiasts
- Whether you’re a diehard angler or you’re just starting to think about getting into the sport, Fishbrain has you covered.
- This mobile app is a one stop shop for all your fishing needs.
- Not only does it offer a range of tips, tricks and secrets, but it is also home to one of the largest fishing communities around.
- Using, you can also log your catches, share photos and videos, and even read about the latest angling news.
- It’s also worth mentioning that Fishbrain has partnerships with the likes of the Florida Wildlife Commission and the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
Free app for fishing
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Fishbrain is a social network for fishermen. As mentioned above, it’s an app available on both iOS and Android devices. The app helps fishermen track their catches and learn about species that are endangered. In addition, it helps find fishing spots and offers a marketplace to buy fishing gear. It also integrates marine maps into the app.
The app allows users to create private and public groups. Public groups can be joined by anyone in the Fishbrain community. Alternatively, private groups are available only to users who are Pro members. When you create a group, you can upload a group image and optional description. You can also name waypoints on the map. These waypoints are saved to your account. You can mark waypoints using symbols, such as a fish or a boat. You can also create a private waypoint to mark a particular location.
Fishbrain also offers an hourly weather forecast right on the interactive map. The app includes details such as the current temperature, wave height, and wind speed. You can also view the depth contours in the interactive map, if you are a Pro member. The depth contours are not available if you are a Basic member. You can also purchase fishing gear from the Fishbrain shop. There are over 300 world-respected brands available in the shop.
In addition, Fishbrain’s BiteTime(tm) feature allows you to find the best bite times for each species in a certain area. The BiteTime(tm) button is located on the interactive map. It breaks down by hour the number of species present in a particular area. For Basic members, the feature only shows the top one species in a specific water.
- The app is available for free
- It provides information on fishing conditions, habitats,catches.
- You can also rate and review fishing spots.
- It also provides data on sun phases, water temperature, air pressure, and cloud coverage.
- Currently, Fishbrain has 12 million registered users and has raised over $31 million from investors. These investors include Adrigo asset management, B Capital Group, and SoftBank Ventures Asia. These investors will contribute to the expansion of Fishbrain’s user base, product marketing, and hiring.
Network For Fishing Enthusiasts
- Whether you are looking for advice on fishing tackle, tips on fishing, or a job to fill your reel, the Network For Fishing Enthusiasts has something for you. The site offers information on fishing and the best fishing spots, Primetime theme nights, and fishy jobs.
Fishbrain a social network for fishing
Whether you. The app allows you to share pictures, catches, and locations, as well as shop for gear that’s used to land a catch. You can also join fishing conversations and recommend fishing destinations.
- The app uses a machine learning model to analyse data and recognize species.
- It then provides you with accurate information about open seasons, bag limits, and measurement rules.
- You can also access the Navionics high-resolution depth chart for a particular body of water.
- Fishbrain’s AI-powered Forecast feature allows you to compete against your friends for the best time to catch fish in any location. It is based on real-catch data and predictive analytics algorithms.
Reel Fishy Jobs
Despite the competition from the likes of CNN and MSNBC, WFN stands out as a worthy adversary to the lion’s share of the terrestrials.
- With more than 50 million enthusiasts onboard, there’s never been a better time to be an enthusiast.
- The best part is, WFN isn’t your standard boring ol’ mainstream channel, which means more time to be gleaned from the manakin.
- WFN is the only true multicast channel on the dial, so if you can’t get a seat at your favourite local watering hole, you’re still in luck at WFN.
- Regardless of your particular nook or cranny, you’ll be sure to snag one of the best fishing charters in town.
- The only drawback is that WFN is not open on Sundays, but who are you gonna hang with?
Primetime theme nights
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, WFN has a primetime theme night that will help you become a better fisherman. From Offshore Wednesday to Inshore Thursday, these nights offer a variety of topics related to fishing, including casting techniques, catching fish, the best fishing tips and tricks, and even how to use rods and reels. The theme nights will be broadcast from 8:00pm to 10:00pm ET. WFN’s HD network will provide 100% high definition programming for Fishing Enthusiasts, so you can enjoy the beauty of fishing in crisp, high-definition.
- The network is also home to a number of fishing stars, including Joe Mercurio, Karl Kalonka, and Byron Velvick. These anglers are all tournament pros, and they have hosted a number of shows on the Network For Fishing Enthusiasts.
Using a social network approach, this study explored the dynamics of information sharing in a Northumberland lobster fishery. It assessed the number of strong and weak components, isolates ties network. It indicates a central fisher may have more access to information about others’ fishing behaviour than the average fisher. This could improve management of the shellfisheries.